I have been doing hand stamping for over a year now. It all started with opening the new Etsy store. I did check few youtube videos before I started. I didn't follow all the rules. As usual... I' m not someone who likes following recipes word by word and measurement by measurement. But there are some rules are worth following... Youtube tutorial ( not by me).
I ordered metal letters for stamping. And aluminium discs. I did also order stainless steel discs, however, it was way harder to stamp, material is really strong... Not as soft. And I kinda gave up on that material... next thing was to try to get the letters more less straight and also deep enough. Its all about the angle of the hammer and the way you hold each stamping letter. After a month of practicing my lettering started to be more straight and nice. I have made first 20- 50 hand stamped jewelry pieces. Next thing was - working on things like SEO and marketing to get the sales going.
Many of my friends and some people who replied to the add about hand stamping job have tried it. Not everyone gets it. It is not as easy as it seems. But then again, I have met people who succeeded in the first try. I mean, there are still mistakes here and there. But after first 5-10 discs they are able to make all the letters more less straight. The charm in hand stamped jewelry is also quirkyness of it. Engraving not being perfect gives a little charm and cuteness to the piece. It makes it more handmade looking and one of the kind. Jewellery with that kind of look can be the most charming of all.
Thre is a charm to quotes. And even bigger charm plus charm.. Word games. Even better is an inspirational quote hand stamped on the jewelry or keyring. What gift can be better than that?
We love to inspire and we live to give joy to our customers all over the world. More precisely. Our customer loved ones! As they are the ones who receive out hand made jewelry and keychains. They are the ones who then gets inspired everyday looking at their keychain or jewelry.
One of the most wonderful holidays and love celebrations is coming soon. It is Valentines day! What can be a better gift for boyfriend than "Always your girl" keychain? Great and fun gift is also "I hope your day is as nice as your butt" keychain. Or wonderful necklace with engraved famous love quote " i love you to the moon and back".
We also have customised gift option.
If you didn't know what you where looking for I am sure you will know the best gift to give to your second half after visiting this wonderful shop.
- Did you know that in China and Japan, people never gift clocks? It is because clock represents ‘your time is running out’. Not an ideal gift to give, right?
- 25% of US population wait for last minute to purchase gifts
- Women buy more gifts than men do
- There is a song dedicated to gifting at Christmas. Guess what? It is a Christmas carol. The song talks about a list of 364 items ‘my true love sent to me’ on the twelve days of Christmas...
‘Gifts’ & ‘Presents’ are not exactly same. Gifts and presents are used interchangeably, but do you know, they not exactly same? According to dictionary.com, when you give something to the recipient at a ceremony, it is a present.
Let it be wedding or birthday. Yes, we used to call it wedding gifts or birthday gifts. But by the new knowledge we have just learned, we have to pronounce it as wedding presents and birthday presents!
28 per cent of surveyed respondents in Australia admitted that they “recycle gifts.”
- Women are more successful in finding desired gifts. 10 per cent of women’s gifts were returned to the shop, as opposed to 16 per cent for gifts given by men
- Women give Christmas gifts to more people than do men. The average difference is 12.5 versus eight
- Grandparents are the new holiday power spenders with 66.56% spending $100 or more per grandchild!